Why Bal Sanskar Kendra?
The teaching at Gayatri Bal Sanskar Kendra is done by volunteer teachers, and is based on a curriculum prepared on the guidelines of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, a unique university established on the principles of the ancient universities of Nalanda and Takshashila, and Shantikunj (the headquarters of All World Gayatri Pariwar) in Haridwar, India.
The program includes highly interactive lecture demonstration s, panel discussions, individual and group exercises, Q&A sessions, participant presentations, and workshops.
- To inculcate divine qualities in children
- To make them goal oriented
- To make them savior of our culture
- To make them introspective, self-reliant and devoted volunteer
- To increase their efficiency and effectiveness
- To develop human values through innovative methods
- To hone their personality
- To make them sparkling diamonds
- It is an innovative program of ``Yug Nirman Yojna`` which improves physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing of our future generation.
- Children become familiar with our culture and human values.
- It is easy to mold children at young age.
- Teachers get self satisfaction of shaping the new generation.
- It is a noble cause of national/social service.
- All revolutions were initiated by cultured youth.
- Generation gap can be reduced through these workshops.
Location: Gayatri Gyan Mandir
Non-refundable registration fee: $100
Registration is confirmed only after receiving a confirmation email and payment is made in full. For further questions please email or Call: email@example.com or call – (630) 250-8400.
Please Click Here to register for Gayatri Gyan Mandir Bal Sanskar.